- Apply a very small amount of Pro Lift Up Step 1 cream onto clean eyebrows using a micro-brush. Leave for 3-4 minutes. (stubborn hairs may require longer up to 5 mins).
- Remove product with a cotton bud in an upward motion and brush hairs up.
- Apply a small amount of Pro Lift Up Step 2 cream onto eyebrows using a micro-brush and immediately brush hairs into desired position using the spooly brush. Leave for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove product with a dry cotton pad in and upwards motion ensuring all product is removed.
- Brush pro lift essence onto brows to set into place. Use nightly to keep eyebrows conditioned.
- Do not wash, wet, tint or tweeze eyebrows for 24 hours.
- See video tutorial www.eyebrowqueenpro.com
- You must perform a patch test before every treatment. Place a small amount from each sachet behind your ear 48 hours prior to treating your eyebrows to check for allergic reaction or lasting sensitivity. Seal the sachet with some tape to keep it airtight so that you can use it for your treatment.
- If any of the following adverse reactions occur, you must discontinue use: Rash, swelling, prolonged redness, irritation. If the symptoms persist, please consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use on broken skin, scarring, eczema and dermatitis.
- Handling and Storing (1) Keep out of reach of children. (2) Do not store under direct sunlight or in extreme temperatures.
- Do not use for anything other than eyebrow lamination.
- You must follow the treatment guidelines. Failing to do so may result in damage or breakage of hairs.
- Wait 6 weeks minimum between lamination treatments to avoid over processing.